Edublogs Challenge l Week 1: Let’s talk about us l Activity 4


Student Blogging Challenge Logo

WEEK 1 


Activity 4:
Write a post describing your avatar []




Physically, my avatar has actually a beige skin, and an undercut hairstyle, which I really love. He has green eyes, that kind that you can look into and feel like you're getting lost. The avatar's eyebrows are black, thick, bushy and rectangular. He has a good sense of humor, he can easily make people laugh, he's actually comfortable, big hearted and attractive. This avatar is my mirror, I see myself when I see him, especially his eye glances. He's typically me as we share many similarities. I'm funny and extremely introverted, weird, a little crazy, imaginative. I accept others as they are and I try to be as non-judgmental as possible, I'm kinda childish, but in a good way, not a bratty way, I put others first and I'm pretty hard to offend. 
That's why I see that this avatar reflects my image!
Aymen Felhi Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments :

Post a Comment